Tuesday, January 21, 2014

MOEBIUS SYNDROME AWARENESS, INCHIE 'BROWN', and TWINCHIE 'GLASS'

Weekly Challenge #151: String Theory
Moebius Syndrome Awareness

   Moebius Syndrome is a congenital nerve disorder affecting cranial VI and VII nerves controlling the lateral movement of the face. Moebius is a spectrum disorder - so some cases are more severe than others. Our dear friend Laura from I Am the Diva CZT, has a son, Artoo, who suffers from this disorder. She is focusing this Weeks Challenge on the Awareness of this Syndrome. I think this is a great idea and a wonderful way to let people, in the world, become aware of all of our differences. And yet embrace those differences!!
   This is my first time with the Diva's Weekly Challenges to know and learn about Moebius Syndrome! Thank you, Laura for making me aware!!! Your little Artoo is a bright, wonderful, and happy little boy!!! He and his brother remind me of my two boys. They are best buds!! Whenever you share pictures with us, he exudes 'happiness'!!!! So 'You keep on Smiling Artoo'!!!! xo's
Laura, I'm donating this to MSAD if it can be used with/for anything it is yours!
I love your passion!!
:0)
Share Humanity

Weekly Challenge
'Brown'


   Nothing says 'Brown' like CHOCOLATE!!!!!! Here in the US we have Hershey's Chocolate. One of the famous bite size chocolates is a Hershey's Kiss!!! As you can see there is the original and then there is my Inchie!!! Much toooooo small to eat!! (I'd need about thirty of those to satisfy my chocolate NEEDS!!! )
   Don't forget to check out all of the other Inchies!!! It's way too much fun in the Inchie World!!!

:0)
Share Humanity

Weekly Challenge
'Glass'

I used vellum and embossed my design, then I colored it with markers and then I used my Micron pen to draw the black lines
Stained 'Glass'

   Stained glass is my answer to this weeks Twinchie challenge!!! All of you Inchers, come and join us and become a Twincher two (hahaha)!
See ya' all next week!!
:0) 
Share Humanity


No comments: