Monday, December 30, 2013

INCHIE 'TIME'


"TIME FLIES"
is my entry for 
Weekly Challenge
Last night when I was laying in bed, I was thinking about time, and what I was going to do for this weeks challenge. And that's when I thought of "Gosh, how time flies!" How many times do we say that? "I can't believe that another year has flown by!!!! Let's hope it was a good one for everybody! 

Please make an effort to go to Every Inchie Monday, and see everybody's great Inchies. And I do have to say, Chrissie and Cathy, your whole year Inchie displays are MAGNIFICENT!!!  Even though I started this wonderful world of Inching late, you have inspired me to want to create a 2013 Inchie page. (it just won't be a full year) ! But now I can't wait to (hopefully) do a whole 2014 year of Inchies!!!
Thank you soooooo much, Trillian, for creating such a fun, creative,
mind bending, challenge for us every week!!
I am having, way too much fun!
And thank you Inchers for your inspiring comments that you leave on my blog!
What a great lil' group of Inchers we are!!
XO's
and 
HAPPY NEW YEAR
2014
!

:0)
Peace be Yours


No comments: