Tuesday, May 20, 2014

TANGLEATION NATION, RAIN and INCHIE, JOLLY-BOAT

I Am the Diva CZT
Weekly Challenge #168
Tangleation Nation: Rain

   I went ahead and did a Zia for this challenge. Since May is the month for Brain Cancer Awareness, I wanted to spread the word. If you go to my post Gray Matters, you can read more about the awareness of brain cancer, and my reason to promote it. 
The symbol in the center is the logo for the American Brain Tumor Association. 

   I used the Zenspirations Tangle Design, by Joanne Fink, as my inspiration for Rain. She is amazing and has so many neat and different ideas to add to any Zentangle. 
Enjoy your week! I know many of you have had rain, but here in sunny CA we could use rain like crazy!!!! So here's to Rain, with or without it!!

:0)
Share Humanity



Every Inchie Monday
Weekly Challenge
'Jolly-Boat'

   I had know idea what a Jolly-Boat was, so I had to Google it and look at the images. I found
this image of the Cutty Sark's jolly boat!  There was my inspiration! And here is my jolly boat Inchie!
I drew on the Inchie and used water color pencils to add the color. There is actually 3 layers to this Inchie.

The boat and waves were cut from an umbrella punch tool and the ores I hand cut.
   Remember to go to Every Inchie Monday , and check out all the other entries and maybe join in on the fun!! Have a great week!!

:0)
Share Humanity

No comments: