Thursday, June 19, 2014

ZENTANGLED GIFTS

Fun and Easy Gifts
to Make


For the Teacher!
   These are wooden frames that I painted white and then Tangled all over! The letters are wooden also and painted in the color of my children's school color.
Please remember, you can click on any image to enlarge!

  
Bunco Gift Boxes

   These little wooden boxes I purchased at Michael's craft store. I left them in the raw and then Tangled all over them. Too much fun!!! I hosted Bunco for the month of June and for the money gifts, I decided to wrap them up inside a cute little box! The ladies just loved them! (It made me feel good that they were all fighting over them, and they liked them so much!) heehee


I actually used a cheap pen from $.99 store. It did bleed a little but not much. Plus I didn't want to ruin one of my good pens. Then I used my pencil for shading and my white charcoal pencil to add a little more highlights.
   I wrote little messages in each box too! Now when the ladies saw these, they really went crazy!! Kinda like reading a fortune cookie!!!

Just thought I'd share these little gift ideas with you! 
Really,........the ideas of what you can Tangle on are limitless!!
So, go put a little Zen
in this Tangled world!!

:0) 
Share Humanity

No comments: