Monday, September 1, 2014

INCHIE, 'RENAISSANCE'



Weekly Challenge
'Renaissance'

      I've always been intrigued by Leonardo da Vinci's art. He was often regarded as the 'Renaissance Man'. The term was applied to gifted people of their age. So I chose a drawing that has always been pretty meaningful to me. I love anatomy and the human body, the muscle structure and how it works, just everything!!(probably why I became a massage therapist) The body is a fascinating piece of art that God created! Anyway, here is 'Vitruvian Man'!
'The Vitruvian Man'
   I feel so bad because my drawing does not do this piece of art justice. Leonardo da Vinci named this drawing after an architect, Vitruvius. Vitruvius determined that the ideal body should be eight heads high. (I guess an Inchie doesn't really allow for a body of eight heads high! hahaha)
   Hope you all have an awesome week! We had the day off today due to Labor Day! So the week will be a short one!
   Many blessings to all!
:0)
Share Humanity

1 comment:

WendyK said...

Great inchie, well done for attempting this particular drawing.