Monday, August 25, 2014

STRIPES and INCHIE 'QUARTZ CRYSTAL'



Weekly Challenge #182
'Stripes'

   Oh, I had fun with this one!! I rarely do tangles that are grid related, but for this challenge they are the best to use! Plus it got me to use tangles that I don't normally use! It's funny, as I work, I love the true black and white, but I find I am getting more and more drawn to using color. (Maybe it's because I want to use all of my really cool mediums, and I want to play?) Yah, I think that is what it is!! 
  Anyway, I did this week's challenge and then added a Zia that I had done but didn't get it finished for the Fourth of July. But I thought it would go with this weeks theme. 'Stripes'

Tangles used: 'Girdy', 'Capell', 'Undling', 'Fandango', and 'Woodlock'

I just love our American flag so here is,...  "Stars and Stripes"!!!

Tangle: '120 Ribbonz', and 'Fengle'
 Okay, being that this week's challenge was about stripes, I decide to finalize my new tangle and throw it into the challenge. It makes for a fun Stripe!  The name of this new tangle is 'X-DID!!! Please, click 'here' for step outs!!!
Please give it a try and tell me what you think! There are so many variations! I would love to see what you could do with it!



Remember to go
put a little Zen 
into this Tangled world!
:0)



Weekly Challenge
'Quartz Crystal'

   Ok, I thought last week was a bit difficult, but wow, this week was even tougher! Anyway, when I was in Holistic Health school and in many New Age Healing Arts, Quartz is said to have many healing powers.
So I looked up 'Quartz Crystal' to see. A lot of other ones, especially Rose Quartz are very healing.
I did find that 'Quartz Crystal'  has properties in Feng Shui for,........
I used Sakura gel pen 'clear sparkle' to achieve the shine that a Quartz Crystal has.  

   Quartz Crystal has the energy of harmony and cooperation. It is a wonderful addition to any home or office! (so it is said)
   Whether you can feel a difference from these beautiful crystals or not, they are just lovely to add to any room decor!
   I usually don't look at the week's word until Sunday night. So I'm just hoping that next week is going to be a little bit easier! We'll see ya' then!!

    Just want to give a big shout out "THANK YOU TO ALL, FOR VISITING MY BLOG AND LEAVING A BIT OF SUNSHINE!" You make my day and week!! (((hugs)))

:0) 
Share Humanity



No comments: