Monday, April 28, 2014

UMT- CAMELIA and INCHIE, IMPLAUSIBLE

I Am the Diva, CZT
Weekly Challenge #165
'UMT-Camelia'

   Thank you, Anne Marks, for this fun and versatile tangle!!! I can see that there is going to be so many options with it!! If you haven't checked it out go to Anne's blog, The Precious Worker, and see the deconstruction of this fun tangle!!
   A big thank you, to Laura for always being spontaneous and spunky!! I love that you threw in this UMT, even if it isn't the first Monday of the month!! I like that about you!! Have an awesome week!!
  And now for my tangle. I was feeling quite free and very relaxed, so I had a bit of time to get this one done.
click on any image to enlarge
   Thank you, Donald, for the inspiration! He had the tangle, 'Wist' on his Earth Day tile and it looked so pretty that I had to give it a try!! (Of course, I had to ask what it was!) Michele Beauchamp is the creator of 'Wist'. I had a lot of fun with it! Thank you both!!

For some reason I wanted to use 'Camelia' as a border! Like I said , it's so versatile!  Tangles used: '120 Ribbonz', 'Snag', Camelia and Luv-a,
   I do have to confess. I thought I was going to have a client tonight, so I didn't go to my kid's soccer practice. My husband did, though. But as it may be, I didn't have a client! ( I looked at my calendar wrong.,,,,,,,,,,,ooops!!) So I felt a little guilty with 2 1/2 hours to myself, with peace and quiet!! Boy, was that nice!!! So therefore, I felt like I had time to really play!! Wow, I could use some self time like that every week!! HHHmmmmmm!!



Every Inchie Monday
Weekly Challenge
'Implausible'

   Wow, this was one that I had to go to the dictionary for!!! 
*implausible-not having the appearance of truth of credibility 
So, as soon as I read the definition, this is what I came up with. Would you agree?
   If you go to I Love Lucy: The Moustache, you can see the photo. A partial of the episode is on You Tube ! Get a good laugh and see why she is my depiction of 'implausible'!

:0) 
Share Humanity


No comments: