Tuesday, April 8, 2014

INCHIE, GAME

Weekly Challenge
'GAME'

Sorry, it's not a clear pic!
  How many of you remember this game? CANDY LAND! It just goes to show that the kids in my house are all below the age of 8. I'm sure once they get to 8 years old, they will be playing a lot of other games that I saw on this challenge! (I do have to confess, this is one of my favorite games..)
The original card in the game along with my Inchie!
Can you name this guy? The place that he lives is called 'The Peppermint Forrest'. What's his name?

click on images to enlarge
Now I'm caught up for my Every Inchie Monday entries! I have to say, everybody did such an awesome and fun job on this challenge. It brought back sooooooooo many memories!!! Too much fun!!
Have an awesome week!!

:0)
Share Humanity


No comments: