Monday, February 3, 2014

JAILED JOHNNY, INCHIE 'CATHEDRAL', and TWINCHIE, 'FEATHERS'

Weekly Challenge #153: UMT v.24
'Jailed Johnny' by Sadelle Wiltshire, CZT

   So when I first read the title of this tangle I wasn't sure what it was gonna look like. I like the name, but my head was just in ponder of what it would look like. (Poor Laura, had a migraine so she was not able to use this tangle on her blog to show us an example of it used. Laura, I hope you are feeling better! I am so surprised you could even do a Monday post!.......Your dedication is amazing!)
   So back to poor Jailed Johnny. What did he do in the first placed to go to jail? These are things I'm thinking about before I even had seen the breakdown of this tangle. So right away I'm thinkin' I gotta Set Johnny Free!!! And so here is my Jailed Johnny,...........Set Free!!

   Please don't forget to go and check out all the other entries! Oh and you must go to Sadelle's blog The Tangled Pumpkin, to see her other tangle Pop-Pop! I really want to give that one a try too! Oh, and keep up with my posts because I am finally going to be posting my own tangle! Hopefully in time for Valentine's Day! It won't be linked to the Diva's challenge so check back in a couple days! 
Anywho, have a great week!!

Thank you to all, who visit and leave a token of Kindness!!

:0) 
Share Humanity

Every Inchie Monday
Weekly Challenge
'Cathedral'

   Back in the year 2005, my husband, both my parents, and I were able to take a trip to Italy. It was an amazing trip!! And yes, there are Cathedrals everywhere!! The one that stood out and what inspired me for this week's challenge, though, was Cattedrale di San Rufino di Assisi! (please click on name of cathedral and take a peak at this extraordinary cathedral)  Man, if I only knew about Zentangle back then!! San Rufino has inspiration inside, outside, everywhere for Zentangle!(It's funny how some things just stand out in our memories, more than others. And I wonder, if I went back there, if it would be just as impressionable as it was then,...?) Anyways, here is my depiction of cathedral.
This is called the Rose Window of Saint Rufino Cathedral (click on image to enlarge)
It was very difficult to get all the fine detail into this Inchie, so it was the best I could do!

Have a blessed and happy week!!

:0) 
Share Humanity

Twinchies Challenge Blog
Weekly Challenge
'Feathers'

I really wanted to quill this, but I didn't have time so I Tangled it instead. I used Feathers, Feather Fall, and Pkok
Have an awesome weekend!!
:0)
Share Humanity

No comments: