Wednesday, November 21, 2012

In Everything,....GIVE THANKS! and Free Tom Turkey Pattern

Happy Thanksgiving to YOU!!!

This is just gonna be a quick lil' Thanksgiving post!
I wanted to do something for this holiday, (only because it gets forgotten
by so many, because of all the shopping that needs to be done for
the, VERY, special holiday, CHRISTMAS)
Nonetheless, Thanksgiving is special too!


This is my first attempt at  (a somewhat) 3D quilling! I tried to keep this a little toned down and humble looking. And not add glitz. It was hard, (I like glitz)!


 TOM TURKEY

This next one, my 5 year old, quilled!!!
I tore the pieces, he quilled and pinched the shapes, and then I helped him glue them down!!
(I though it came out pretty good.)
It was so cute, I thought I would share my pattern with everyone!

Tom Turkey that my 5 year old made!

Free, Tom Turkey Pattern. (it was a last minute creation, so I apologize if you have a hard time reading it!)
Go ahead and print it out if you'd like!
If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message, and I will get back to you!

Again, I'm wishing you all a 
very
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!


Please, .....share something you're thankful for!

I am thankful for my family, my faith, my friends, and my gift of creating! Thank you, Lord!!




:0)

2 comments:

Antonella said...

Your cornucopia is great! Love your turkey pattern too! Have a great day! Hugs, antonella :-)

Tampa Small Engine Repair said...

I really enjoyed your blog, thanks for sharing