Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Dainty Tulip, and Daisy Cross




 "Amber Divine"

That is the name I have given this cross.
Design by me Annette Carlo


I made this cross for a niece on my husband's side of the family, for her birthday!
The thing I love most about quilling gifts for people, is that,
their likes and interests are my inspiration! 
Things I would probably never choose on my own, to do, 
I now bring them into my work.
I asked Amber what she would like.
She wanted a cross, and said her colors in her house are 
burgundy and browns. I wanted to add something more personal
to it, so I asked her what her favorite flower was.
Her answer was tulips and daisies!

And so it became,
"Amber Divine"

I hope she likes it!

:0) 


Please, any input would be appreciated. I do love constructive criticism too. My goal is to quill with perfection!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Very pretty, love the flowers in the middle, great job!!!