Tuesday, March 4, 2014

'CHARLIE' and INCHIE 'EXPLODE'

Weekly Challenge #157 
'UMT Charlie'

   I tried this tangle a while ago, when Laura asked us to go out of our comfort zone. Well, for some reason, I just didn't do to well with it then, but this time I rather enjoyed it and feel like I want to do more with it!!! Erin Olson, thank you, for a fun and versatile tangle to play with!!!!
"No great pumpkin here Charlie Brown!"
Just a Tangle!
Tangles: Charlie and Sh'Rock  (click to enlarge)
Thank you for all your friendly messages and You make my day!!!
Enjoy Your week!

Weekly Challenge
'Explode'

   For some reason, when I looked at this word, I thought of something that explodes in your mouth!!!
And then the song came into my mind from a commercial in 1974.  "Put a Tic Tac in your mouth and get a BANG out of life!!!" Tic Tac You Tube will show you this commercial. But watch out, because once you hear it, you won't be able to get it out of your head!! Check it out though, it is a fun one! Probably for a few of you, it'll be a flash back!!!

   Don't forget to check out all of the other 'Explosions' at Every Inchie Monday!!

:0) 
Share Humanity

No comments: