Saturday, January 19, 2013

The 'ONE' Crockpot Dip for Super Bowl




"THE ONE"


This is seriously the 'BEST' dip you'll ever make!!!!
And talk about easy,.........Wow!!!
I have had this recipe forever! And I really don't remember who
I got it from. It has been a favorite in my circle of family and friends forever.
 It is requested every year for those certain occasions.
New Years Eve and Super Bowl are just two of the mandatory occasions.
But I also make it for any other reason to party and get together!
So here it is! You will understand why I named it the 'One'!
Really, in my cook book,  it's called 
'Spicy Bean Dip"...?


1 pound of ground beef (cooked)
1 large can of refried beans (40.5 oz)
1 pound of Velveeta cheese
1 onion (diced)
1 jar of salsa ( 16 oz, any brand and depending on how spicy you want it, go mild, medium or hot)
               
              Cook up your ground beef first. Then drain the excess grease. Dice up your onions.
Next put your block cheese in the crockpot, your ground beef, the can of beans, salsa, and onions!
Depending on how soon you will be eating, depends on the temperature you put your crockpot on. 
I usually put it all together, 1/2 hour before gathering. And turn the crockpot on high. Make sure you stir every once in a while. Once the cheese is all melted and and it is all blended and mixed, 
turn your crockpot down to warm. And now, spoon it over your favorite corn chips and ENJOY!!



What's great about this dip, is that it is pretty hearty. Because 
of the ground beef and beans, it makes for a pretty filling appetizer!
Men will love it!!

Go Super Bowl!
You will be the 'ONE' scoring points for the 'Best Dip Ever!'


:0)





Please let me know how everybody enjoyed it! And like any recipe, you can change it up however you want! Share with others, your changes!
:0) Annette

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have made this dip four times already. Everyone loves it!

Lance I said...

Thanks great bloog