Friday, September 21, 2012

Autumn Sun Catchers

Leaves Will Fall


This project is for the Lil' ones! (Except, as I was trying to make them
with my 6,  5,  and 2 1/2  year olds, I realized that the 6 year old
was able to do it with much ease. Whereas the the 2 1/2 year old, I 
had to finish hers. And the 5 year old was able to do it but 
with much help) That's just a bit of advice when
 doing this with kids. (Tissue paper and glue make for a 
sticky situation.)


I used my Sizzix Big Die to cut the maple leaves and then the big punch tool for the smaller ones. Since tissue paper is so thin, I was able to fold it quite a few times and cut them.

I used recycled tissue paper to make the leaves. (I can never throw away tissue paper when it comes with gift bags)

These are all the items that I used to make the sun catchers
I added a bit more beads to mine, only because I knew they would have a tough time with that.
I hope that you give this a try. It's a great way to welcome Fall. I am soooooo
ready for this season!!!(it is my favorite)
And now my house is starting to look like it!
May Autumn FALL upon us!!

:0)

No comments: