Monday, July 9, 2012

Independence Day

Better Late Than Ever

This project I just kinda thought of and threw together!
We needed some more decorations for our Holiday Tree for
the 4th of July, so this is what we came up with.




As you can see, my daughter's is a lil' more 'BLINGY' than her brothers! (girls will be girls)

I used my Sizzix, Heart, Die Cut!
I first cut a firm, but thin, cardboard heart. Then I folded some
aluminum foil (twice). Then cut into that. (the die cut actually crimped the
edges of the foil so that it sealed the four sheets (from the fold) together. So it made a
stronger, sturdier heart.
We then glued a foil heart on each side of the cardboard one, and then 'Glitzed'
it up!


"Ta Da" this is it! I'm thinkin' that next year we can make some more. (for some reason this
holiday, doesn't have a whole lot of decorations on the tree) But I think it still came out
looking 'Patriotic'!

*  <3  *

A HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY TO YA' ALL!!!
"LET FREEDOM REIGN"
 :0)

No comments: